Let’s chat about your Day!

Welcome to GeezeZone!
This is a community dedicated to the discuss all things 90's and 2000's! Here we discuss and write about old tv shows, music, movies, games, toys, etc. Feel free to join to will be able to: comment on articles , join our events, and share your own memories! We'd love to hear them!
Join today!
I'm about to go star/planet gazing they say mars is most visible tonight where im at..for the past few weeks ive been able to see it as bright as a tiny orange in the sky,so i'm gonna see if i can catch it clear on camera.everytime i take a pic though u cant notice its orange o_O

Reactions: Con
I'm about to go star/planet gazing they say mars is most visible tonight where im at..for the past few weeks ive been able to see it as bright as a tiny orange in the sky,so i'm gonna see if i can catch it clear on camera.everytime i take a pic though u cant notice its orange o_O
Take a Creepy photo!! :p

Reactions: Grizzy{w}
Look forward to seeing MARS!! I got our second photo submitted to the photo contest and it is creepy!!

Howdy morning all! How are he all doing today? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Happy Friday all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual Chinese TV show called : “The King’s Woman” before hitting the sack.

Hiya how are you? I'm just getting ready for work, getting ready for the weekend! Lets see what this Friday has to offer!

My day was interesting as am really trying to get an expeience and create a story from any thing I see around.I was attending a virtual event today.Still up for my evening walk.Weather is not that bad but very dry out here.

My day was interesting as am really trying to get an expeience and create a story from any thing I see around.I was attending a virtual event today.Still up for my evening walk.Weather is not that bad but very dry out here.
What do you mean create a story?

Literally had no work today. And it's Friday so I'm pretty happy. Unfortunately, I have a pretty busy weekend so not much time to relax before work starts again.

What do you mean create a story?
I guess am learning from alot of experiences and doing a facts finding as events unfold.Like I just realised that nomatter how you intise a chicken with food it can't leave its nest where it's incubating eggs on your will but rather at its own will.That is alot of discipline.

Reactions: Con
I guess am learning from alot of experiences and doing a facts finding as events unfold.Like I just realised that nomatter how you intise a chicken with food it can't leave its nest where it's incubating eggs on your will but rather at its own will.That is alot of discipline.
That is why when people use animal names to insult humans, I always say, “you are insulting the animals, actually.”

Literally had no work today. And it's Friday so I'm pretty happy. Unfortunately, I have a pretty busy weekend so not much time to relax before work starts again.
Oh man I know how you feel, TGIF! I'm feeling pretty happy about it!

Heya sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with spring rolls and lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.

Heya sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with spring rolls and lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.
Oo that sounds nice! I'm doing well thanks! I'm just relaxing and watching youtube after I chilled on my porch. I love autumn!